Image of Humberside Police logo


Our non-emergency crime reporting form should only be used for reporting burglary of non-domestic or commercial premises e.g. sheds and outbuildings, theft, criminal damage or theft from or damage to vehicles. For any other crime please call us on 101.

Your Details

If you are reporting on behalf of someone select 'No'

Incident Details

When did the incident happen? If you don't know exactly when the incident happened, give us the earliest and latest dates and times it could have happened between

Offender Details

Witness Details

Further Details