Image of South Yorkshire Police logo


Online Reports will be processed within 24 hours. Therefore there may be a delay in South Yorkshire Police dealing with your Incident. If you require a more urgent Police response, please contact South Yorkshire Police on 101. In an emergency always dial 999. Do not use this form to report a Road Traffic Collision.

When to dial 999

- When there is a threat to life (including road traffic accidents where persons are injured, the road is blocked or a vehicle involved in the accident has failed to stop).
- Violence to a person or damage to property is imminent.
- A serious offence is actually in progress.
- A suspected offender is still at the scene of a incident or any delay in reporting the incident may prevent the offender being apprehended.
- Serious disruption to the public is currently taking place or, is likely to take place.