Image of Humberside Police logo


This non-emergency crime reporting form should only be used for reporting burglary of non-domestic or commercial premises e.g. sheds and outbuildings, theft, criminal damage or theft from or damage to vehicles. If you wish to report a road traffic collision (non-injury only) you can now do so via our new online self-reporting form. For any other crimes please call us on 101. Please note that all online reports will be processed as soon as possible. If there is an emergency ring 999.

When to dial 999

- When there is a threat to life (including road traffic accidents where persons are injured, the road is blocked or a vehicle involved in the accident has failed to stop).
- Violence to a person or damage to property is imminent.
- A serious offence is actually in progress.
- A suspected offender is still at the scene of a incident or any delay in reporting the incident may prevent the offender being apprehended.
- Serious disruption to the public is currently taking place or, is likely to take place.

A Domestic Incident is any incident or pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive or threatening behaviour, violence or abuse between those aged 16 and over, who are or have been intimate partners or family members regardless of gender or sexuality. This includes mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, and grandparents whether directly related, common law, in laws or stepfamily – this also includes “ex” of above. This can encompass, but is not limited to, the following types of abuse: psychological, physical, sexual, financial or emotional.